Our Center, Our Community
Click Here for a convenient map to our location or Click Here to contact us for more information.
Verge Yoga is located in the heart of the Main Line on Lancaster Ave in Wayne, PA.
From the moment you enter our calm and simple space you will begin to unwind and relax. Our studio lobbies are great places to hang out before or after class. Prior to class our studios are “quiet” and are used for meditation, contemplation or warming up.
Our location is a great excuse to come to downtown Wayne with its wonderful restaurants and shops. We are located at 250 W. Lancaster Avenue (Route 30) on the corner of Bloomingdale Avenue across the street from WaWa. We are just minutes off Route 476 Blue Route (Exit 13) and Route 202. Free parking is plentiful directly in front of the studio, and free street parking is available on Bloomingdale Avenue (side street) if parking lot is full.
The Verge Yoga Community
Verge Yoga was founded on the simple principle that every person has a natural state of well-being and with a set of daily practices including a practice to move and settle the body, like yoga, an individual can build, restore and/or maintain an optimal state of well-being.
Verge Yoga was founded to create the opportunity for each individual to develop and sustain his or her own daily practice of yoga, strength training and meditation and to create the space for people to awaken to how practice in community can support and nurture us as individuals.
Originally owned and operated by Cara Bradley, Verge Yoga Center is now run by Carole McKeon who brings more than 30 years of industry experience to the studio. Carole and her husband Scott live within walking distance to downtown Wayne and you may find one or more of their four grown children working at the studio on any given day!
Carole took ownership of Verge Yoga Center in October 2021 and is excited to carry on the great tradition of providing quality yoga and fitness programming for the Verge community.
Our Verge Yoga Staff is committed:
- To providing exceptional consistent and safe yoga practices to build strength, stability and well-being in a clean, welcoming environment.
- To support each other and our Verge Community in exploring and realizing our personal and collective potential and in creating an environment where we can share and prosper in a state of abundance.
- To continue to evolve Verge Yoga as a conscious working and learning environment that fosters the growth and awakening of both the staff and student in an exemplary and evolutionary manner.
- To align ourselves, as a team and a community, in such a way that we create an environment that allows us to embrace and support our human potential both as individuals and as a community.
- To develop Verge Yoga as an organization and community that will encourage us, both individually and collectively, to step into our natural potential and to emerge into our own authenticity.
- To guide Verge Yoga as an organization and community that is a beacon of compassion, integrity, wakefulness and excellence and to make these qualities some of our core qualities in our programming and our Verge Yoga community. Together, we will work to discover those and other qualities based on your respective visions that will become the commitment we make to each other in building our future at Verge Yoga.